Read some of the extensive research about NODA’s assessment protocol and technology
Organizations can now offer a new remote diagnostic service
We walk your patients through the entire process.
1. Refer your patient to NODA
2. Families collect and upload data at home
3. Your trained clinicians can review and render a diagnosis
4. You receive a detailed, accurate diagnostic report
NODA is used for children 18 months to 7 years of age
What is NODA?
NODA is an evidence-based Autism diagnostic service platform that has been brought to market to address some of the challenges with early diagnosis. Current challenges include the lack of access to professionals, long waiting periods, earlier detection, clinical appointment scheduling and costs. NODA has been commercially developed through a $2.7 Million dollar NIMH-funded series of research studies that included Georgia Tech, Behavior Imaging and the Southwest Autism Research and Resource Center.
Why a new Autism diagnosis?
- Seeking cost effective assessments to add to their provider network
- Desire to expand patient and service coverage
- Wanting a modern turnkey solution to improve desired patient intake
- Accelerate a path to diagnosis leading to early intervention improvements
- Fraction of the cost and time of traditional testing.
- Conducted from the child’s natural environment – (valuable perspective)
- Faster answers
- No waiting time to see a specialist – faster access to early intervention
- Convenient and easy to use.
NODA is market proven for patients and providers. We are implementing more pilot programs. If you are interested in a presentation or call to learn more just email us here: email@example.com
Partnership Case Study
See how we implemented with Phoenix Children’s Hospital
Our implementation with PCH included 3 pieces:
See the PCH newsletter announcing and explaining the partnership. Organizations must communicate the importance, value, and details of implementing NODA to the doctors and professionals who interface with patients and work with Autism every day.
See PCH’s page on their autism program. Next PCH added NODA as one of the tools they use with patients. Patients can now learn about the NODA option and use it in their relationship with PCH.
See our signup page with a special tab for PCH patients in Arizona. Finally, we add a special gateway for partners so that doctors, specialists, and caregivers all have the proper level of access to the technology.