“Family Meal Time” is one of the four categories that need to be recorded in order for a clinician to diagnose your child.
How to Record a “Family Meal Time” Video
– Record any family meal time.
– Mount the camera ahead of time.
– Make sure everyone is in the frame and the child is facing the camera.
– Interact with each other like you normally do.
– Interact with the child at least four times (say his name; offer food/drink; ask him to look at something and point to it; look at him and smile, see if he smiles back).
– Other family members should also interact with the child, but do not overdo it (if the child starts to talk/interact, let him guide the interaction).