Behavior Connect™ makes it easy to track a medication’s response and developing side effects through multiple phases in your next pharmaceutical trial. Using Behavior Capture™ app to record, and Behavior Connect™ to annotate and store you can track progress and make needed interventions a lot earlier. Create baseline videos of initial interviews with subjects and then have the subject record additional “prescribed videos” from the comfort of their own home.
How it Works
Behavior Capture for Medication Management
The result of an important research study, this app connects with the Behavior Connect system to help physicians improve medication management and allows caregivers to interact with doctors between visits. It clearly prompts users to capture video of behavior related to progress with medications, and doctors can even send secure messages with instructions or feedback. Above all, participants and caregivers have the ability to capture behavior data on the spot and in the natural environment.
Traditionally caregivers report a participant’s progress and challenges during infrequent office visits or over the phone or with laborious journaling. Behavior is difficult to describe, and travel can be expensive and limiting to trials, treatment, and research.
Now, caregivers and participants can record brief video updates or behavior as requested by the research physician, and they can upload data directly through a secure channel:
- Capture video evidence as important behavior data used in a clinical trial
- Capture behavior data in a variety of settings
- Use a huge array of different technologies to capture behavior data on video
- Web cams and a desktop
- Built-in laptop web cams
- Digital cameras and flip cams
- Custom Behavior Imaging mobile apps… and more
The time-savings and other robust tools are found on the researcher’s side, too. Behavior Connect:
- Updates the doctor on the participant’s progress
- Equips the doctor with specific analysis tools
- Includes the option to require additional video data
Using that data, the physician may determine whether treatment changes are needed and when the next office visit is warranted. Compared to existing methods, it allows the physician to view data on a flexible schedule and to revisit contextual video over time.
Confirm a Diagnosis
Experienced clinicians know how important clear data of a well-confirmed diagnosis is. Behavior Connect protects clinicians and facilitates data analysis via:
- Clear, annotated visual evidence
- Remote access to the most qualified diagnosis
- Tools to quicken inter-rater reliability
- Collaboration for multiple coders and diagnoses
- Secure storage and easy re-access
With these tools you can confirm a diagnosis for each participant cost-effectively and have the data to back it up.